I learned alot in this class and really enjoyed the various types of activites and hands on assignments. Im coming away with a whole new understanding, and look on multiengine airplanes. I always just sort of assumed that with all that power, and not to mention more then one engine, that twins were harmless. Learning about the effects of loosing an engine really opened my eyes. Im excited to get into this new dimension of flying!
This was by far the best ground school I've had at westminster. I know I may have not looked too enthused sometimes in class, but that was only because it was 8am. Jeapordy was a great way to lighten up review. I never learned much from the normal powerpoint crammed with an overview of everything. Jeapordy was a great way to jog my memory, and it was very helpful in knowing what to study and what to expect.
Blogging is still a bit foreign, but Im coming around. I do like being able to get on and look at what other students are up to, and what they have to say.
Let it snow!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment